We are looking for QA engineer. We offer to be active participant in testing, development and supporting of open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software for global businesses with complex products and processes. We are a process oriented team with a focus on core engineering principles.
- you will participate in collecting and defining requirements;
- you will participate in testing the product: Smoke, Regression, Acceptance testing;
- you will participate in creating test documentation and test procedures;
- you will help with software customization activities.
- 3 or more year(s) experience in a related field;
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members;
- english pre-intermediate and higher level.
It would be nice to have
- experience with SQL and Internet Information Server (IIS) is a plus;
- A great team of young experts at their's job, a stable and supportive work environment;
- Comfortable office in convenient proximity to the city centre (underground station “Institute of Culture”), auto and bicycle parking (+ shower cabins for cyclists);
- Stable decent salary, not tied to the rate of the ruble;
- 29 calendar days of leave;
- Recreational and sporting benefits package, a gym located in the same building!
- Interesting festivals and events, active recreation with colleagues;
- New technology training during the work process, experience exchange, internal training;
- Individual care of each employee.
Минск, улица Фабрициуса, 8, м. Институт КультурыПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день