- Higher education in related professional area with at least 1 year of relevant experience at supervisory role or vocational education in related professional area with at least 3 years of relevant experience as Mechanical Supervisor.
- Experience and maintenance knowledge in several areas of the relevant mineral processing equipment.
- Experience managing equipment maintenance of fixed plant equipment and systems.
- Experience with maintenance processes and practices.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics and specifications.
- Knowledge and experience with maintenance systems including planning, scheduling, execution and review.
- Solid computer skills in business software such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to utilize CMMS software systems such as Ellipse, Oracle or SAP.
- Knowledge of the RoK legislative and other normative acts, methodological and other materials relating to mechanical maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of the basics of RoK Labor Code, internal work order, HSE rules and regulations and fire safety requirements.
- Meet the RoK requirements to work with precursor chemicals
- Driver’s License (B category).
- Ability to prioritize tasks with an unwavering commitment to safety and best practice.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations and make independent decisions.
- Highly developed communication, supervisory, coaching and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод