EY is further expanding its legal practice and is looking for experienced lawyers to join its Kyiv office.
- University degree in law
- 1-4 years of experience with an international or leading Ukrainian law firm, or a Big 4 company
- Knowledge (both theoretical and practical) of civil, corporate, and commercial law, currency control regulations
- Experience in legal due diligence and M&A is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Strong business and legal writing skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Project and time management skills
- High level of self-motivation, proactiveness and commitment to results
As a Mid-Level Associate, you will:
- Research and advise on various legal matters (primarily in the area of civil, corporate and commercial law, and currency control regulations)
- Conduct legal due diligence
- Participate in legal support of M&A transactions and restructuring of business groups
- Supervise the work of junior colleagues and review their deliverables
We offer you a chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team dealing with a wide range of international and Ukrainian companies, attractive remuneration package and opportunities to develop professionally.