GB Sales Specialist for SAP SuccessFactors (HCM) Cloud
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
The General Business Sales Executive is responsible for focusing on complex sales engagements which is mixture of hi-touch sales and partner sales in the GB-segment.
The GBSE is specialized on SAP SuccessFactors or solutions based on the MU-market; he/she is working in conjunction with PBMs.
The GBSE covers opportunities in partner- / SAP-accounts above a specific revenue threshold defined in the GTM-setup of the country. The objective is to coach the partner-sales teams on building a productive pipeline as well as maximizing the revenue via active engagements on selected opportunities.
Solution/ Industry specialized Business Development
• Aligns with PBMs on Partner Business Planning for the territory covered; identifies opportunities for further growth in the territory and becomes active, in collaboration with other GPO sales areas (PBMs, etc.).
• Supports the creation, monitoring and review of Business Development activities around his/her solution- or industry- specialization area. Defines innovative approaches to generate business and executes either directly or via the team together with manager/expert. Supports implementation of core strategies and actions to ensure KPI achievement
• Assists in coaching partner sales reps to interact with prospects in large or complex SW deals in his area of solution / industry expertise in order to position the value of the respective SW or industry solution as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data. Helps to ensure a high conversion rate from pipeline to deal closure, shortening of the sales process and improvement of win rate in order to achieve real volume business. Be familiar with the competition with their assigned industry and/or geography. Understand competitive threats (e.g., how to beat the competition).
• Drives deal closure by inserting him-/herself in big and complex opportunities of partners assigned. Balances his direct / indirect activities in order to maximize the revenue in the territory assigned
• Supports the enablement of the partner to independently drive business with the following resources:
Partner demand generation plan to build a business pipeline
partner competency plan to ensure partner resources are trained on the latest solution and sales content,
partner resource utilization plan so partners have full access to and are utilizing SAP tools and methodologies
presales coaching plan for existing and new partners
• Monitoring the effective and appropriate use of SAP assets (i.e., Presales) by partners.
Reporting on sales progress throughout the year; identification of deviations from plans agreed and actively engaging in measures to deliver goals agreed to.
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
• Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
• Trusted advisor - Establishes relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
• Business Planning – Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Understand volume business, benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process. Work with Sales and volume business leadership to deploy tools effectively.
• Leverage SAP Solutions – Be proficient in and bring all SAP offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, LOB solutions (CRM, SCM, HCM, SRM, S/4 HANA Cloud et. al) and technology solutions (Business Analytics, Mobility, Database and Technology, et. al)
• Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Collaborate with and support sales management on negotiation of close strategy and contracting.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales & indirect sales
• SME Channel Experience
• 3+ year experience to sell cloud line of business solution; preferably SAP SuccessFactors
• Software Sales Experience that includes selling software applications or SaaS
• Proven track record in target achievement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Profound knowledge in one or in several solution areas such as e.g. Cloud LoB, SAP SuccessFactors
• Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
• Understanding the principles of solution & cloud selling through Partners in GB/SME area
• Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
• Knowledge of ERP market
• Local market knowledge and understanding
• Business level English: yes
• Native speaker local language: yes
• Master equivalent: yes
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields
• Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
• Excellent client-facing communication and influence skills
• Strong Teamwork & Collaboration
• Presentation skills
• Sales Product Solution Knowledge
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to handle complex opportunities