We are looking for Back-end developers interested in development as eCommerce (Demandware) engineers.
- Previous experience in back-end web development from 2 years;
- Experience with Demandware is a big plus;
- Experience with MVC and templating
- Experience with Ajax applications
- Experience with Web Services is a plus
Core Personal Competencies:
- Fluent English both oral and written is a must;
- High level of attention to detail, effective internal communications;
- Results driven, client-focused, proactive;
- Strong organizational skills and time management;
- Excellent team player and communication skills;
- Able to handle multiple jobs/projects simultaneously.
- Develop dynamic enhanced e-commerce web applications;
- Develop customer-specific web-based applications;
- Systems integration and custom application development;
- Apply technical skills in both front and back-end environments.
We will offer you:
- Flexible working schedule;
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop;
- The possibility to work from home;
- The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented;
- Promotion opportunities;
- Technical certifications upon requests;
- Competitive salaries;
- Sponsored sport activities;
- A dedicated career path;
- Monthly teambuilding;
- A team where work becomes fun;
About the Company
OSF has been delivering SLA-grade professional services since 2003. The company's forte is application development and technology integration across key markets, including e-commerce, CRM and Cloud. Headquartered in Quebec, Canada, OSF has offices in Romania, U.S., France, Germany, Italy, UK, Ukraine and Brazil. OSF Global Services is ISO 9001:2008 certified, Microsoft Certified, a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, a NetSuite Solutions Partner and a Rackspace Hosting Member Partner. We are a Demandware Link Technology and Solution Partner, as well as a Magento Bronze Partner.