- Manage all B2C marketing activities.
- Manage sell-in and sell-out activities, through implementation of online and offline trade marketing activities with retailers and Online Retailers.
- Support in convincing the sales partners to participate in the trade marketing programs.
- Manage POSM, trade equipment and sales incentives.
- Reporting to Country Manager.
- Manage the work of marketing assistant.
- Fluent English
- Higher education
- More than 2 years related working experience at B2C Marketing
- Hard-working, highly efficient, intelligent and flexible personality
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Attractive remuneration
- Medical insurance – after probation
- Lunch allowance
- Challenging work in an international corporation
- Dynamic work environment
Interested candidates should send us a detailed resume in English indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations.
Please be advised that responses will be provided only to selected candidates.