Since 2006, SPD-Ukraine has worked with more than 10 countries delivering business solutions across the spectrum of international development contexts.
We know how to provide customers with solutions that improve their quality and effectiveness, no matter what country they're in.
PitchBook is the leading provider for Private Equity, Venture Capital, and M&A intelligence.
Built on a state of the art financial B2B platform, it provides a complete solution for searching, reporting, analyzing and visualizing financial data, plus it provides comprehensive analytics and financial workflow tools. As recognition, the PitchBook platform has been 6-time finalists of the best Financial & Market Data Information Solution SIIA CODiE Awards in the last 6 years and 4 times winner.
PitchBook is serving investment professionals and is used by thousands of customers, including large corporations (including Google and Microsoft), serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms (Andreessen Horowitz, Summit Partners, and others), investment banks (for example, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan), law, accounting and recruiting firms (KPMG, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Spencer Stuart, etc.) and many others.
- 2+ years of total experience in development of Java Web Applications (HTML, CSS, JS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Java Core, SQL, OOP, ORM, design patterns, Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc)
- Good awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (JSP/Servlets, Spring, Hibernate)
- English level: intermediate and higher
- A team of experienced professionals, ready to share their knowledge and skills
- Competitive salary according to your professional skills and expectations
- Сonvenient office location and cozy workspace
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid vacation days
- Free English courses
- Creative corporate events
- Decent compensation package
If you're looking for major projects and want to be part of the professional team, send us your CV.