- HR admin functions in whole volume
- Hiring, transfer and dismissing employees in accordance with Russian law.
- Preparation the material for qualification committee.
- Count of vacation for the employees, control of vacation schedule.
- Preparation of personal folders
- High education
- Work experience in the same position at least 2 years
- Knowing the HR Admin functions in the whole volume
- Knowing of Russian law
- Computer knowledge (MS Excel – active user)
- English language – at least middle level (speaking, writing business letters)
- Responsibility, attentiveness, integrity, work efficiency.
- Knowledge of 1 C could be an advantage
- Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
- Comprehensive induction program;
- Permanent training and development;
- Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
- Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
- Temporary labor contract on 1,5 – 2 years (on the period of maternity leave of permanent employee)
- Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance.
If you are interested in this opportunity and if you are ready to work in Gagarin, please send your application in English.
The daily work of 7,600 employees in 17 plants across Europe makes EGGER a leading international producer for wood-based materials. We continuously grow with innovative products for the furniture industry, architects, fabricators and trade.