NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
As the primary liaison between the customer and the NetCracker technical team, the Project Manager should be conversant with all aspects of software delivery in a complex environment. Engagements within customers typically begin prior to license sale and extend well after the software is placed into production.
• Project planning;
• Schedule management;
• Communications management;
• Risk management;
• Customer/stakeholder management;
• Budget forecasting & tracking;
• Onboarding new team members;
• Resource plan / Project LOE management.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics;
• 5+ years project management experience in Telecom (delivering complex software solutions and services);
• Excellent knowledge of delivery project lifecycle. Development/architect experience is a plus;
• Strong experience with project management methodologies like ISO or CMMI and PMP and associated tools. SI experience is a plus;
• Understanding of software development lifecycle;
• Knowledge of data migration and system integration methodologies;
• Knowledge of IT networking or Telecommunications experience as well as BSS/OSS applications is a plus;
• Expertise in selling services including RFx responses, proposal writing, financials, up selling and engagement management;
• Excellent communication and team building skills;
• Demonstrated leadership qualities;
• Conflict/issue resolution skills;
• Excellent oral presentation and written communications skills;
• Outstanding time management skills;
• Ability to work under constant pressure;
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time;
• Fluent in English;
• Upper intermediate German and/or Spanish as an advantage.
• Opportunities for career development;
• Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
• Professional growth in the international business environment;
• Medical insurance for employees;
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
• Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.