The GfK Group is one of the largest market research companies in the world. The Group employs over 11,000 people working in 115 operating companies covering more than 100 countries of the world. We deliver complex and profound markets knowledge and consulting that helps our clients in taking strategic decisions.
GfK Consumer Choices tracks Point-of-Sale (POS) data in technical consumer goods and entertainment media markets.
Now we are looking for Marketing Consultant
Successful candidate will need to demonstrate an exceptional ability to develop our retail panel, support relationship with current clients and develop new, both in terms of the product offered and revenue base.
- Ensure exceptional high level of client servicing on panel product categories
- Day-to-Day Client requests
- Presentations preparation
- Clients and retailers presentations
- Full responsibility for the data quality and deliverables
- Data Preprocessing
- Data Quality Check
- Data Analysis
- Achievement of the revenue budget and ensuring all potential clients are identified and approached to maximize revenue potential
- Stand alone selling to new clients
- Manage/forecast sector revenue
- Accountability on annual sales
Core Competencies & Background:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work with big amount of Data
- Language skills: fluent English is a must, another language is an advantage
- Ability to analyze market research results and present insightful conclusions to clients
- Masters or BC Degree obtained abroad is a strong advantage
Salary: depending on the candidate qualification.