Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 216,500 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 2000 employees around the globe. Company’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has 20+ offices throughout the world.
We are looking for Salesforce CRM Administrator to join our Corporate Information Systems team.
The Corporate Information Systems team is responsible for automation and business IT processes, including vendors, improvements and changes for all Veeam internal systems.
The CRM Administrator is responsible for all levels of Salesforce administration, including user training and supporting all Veeam users worldwide. In addition, the CRM Administrator will be assigned special projects related to sales operations by the Director, Sales Operations.
- The responsibilities of CRM Administrator are broken up into two sections: Administration and User Training.
- Day to day administration of Salesforce
- Developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports and any other customization. Maintain user roles and profiles
- Perform data loading and merging / processing of duplicate records
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards
- Maintain Territory Management within Salesforce
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules
- Assist in analyzing current sales processes and suggest improvements
- Identify Salesforce usage problems and craft technical /communication plans to remedy
- Help integrate new functionality from Salesforce releases and upgrades, including plugins
- Continuously improve user’s Salesforce experience; focusing on speed, efficiency and shortening the sales cycle
- Troubleshoot escalated issues and tickets with Salesforce.com
- User Training:
- Train new and existing end users on the Salesforce CRM
- Present and inform on any new Salesforce functionality that lowers the sales cycle and improves efficiency of end users
- 3+ years of IT work experience and 1+ year of CRM administration experience
- Good writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
- English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Salesforce.com experience
- ADM201 certified
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, official salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football team
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days