In ADIDAS we believe that sport can change people lives. Our goal as a merchandising team is to ensure that consumers will find the right product available for them at the right time to achieve their sports goals.
To achieve this goal, we are trying to strengthen our team with talented individuals who are able to creatively identify areas of process improvement.
If you can generate out-of-the box ideas and are proactive, then we offer a great opportunity to challenge the norm and fulfill your potential.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS VACANCY?
- Modeling, analyzing business processes.
- Overseeing the implementation of process improvements.
- You can influence on business development.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- University degree in maths, economics or statistics
- An understanding of the basic economic, marketing and retail sphere
- Upper-intermediate English is a must.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Sound judgement and ability to make structured business decisions independently.
- Ability to learn and grow in the young and passionate team.
- Possibility of professional or personal development.
- Work with highly professional and friendly team.
- Fixed salary.
- Company subsidized lunches.
- Subsidized The Base Fitness Club.
- Discount on company product.
- Corporate transport from M. Krylatskoe or 1905,
- Business Park Krylatsky Hills, m. Krylatskoe