Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 216,500 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 2000 employees around the globe. Company’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has 20+ offices throughout the world.
We are looking for Inside Account Manager to join our Inside Sales Benelux team.
The Inside Account Manager is responsible for growing business pipeline by both discovering new projects and providing access to potential projects for Enterprise Account Managers (EAMs). AnIAM gathers and analyses information about large potential end users in order to detect new projects there and communicates with them to qualify business opportunities.
- Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts
- Utilizing Social Networks’, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts
- Clarifying roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts
- Collecting information about the organisations structure, key geographies and subsidiaries
- Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies
- Setting up meetings for EAMs
- Identifying the key business and IT initiatives
- Updating and maintaining prospect and customer accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in an inside sales/business development role
- Excellent experience in qualifying and closing business leads
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Proficient with social media
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Dynamic, motivated self-starter
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, official salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football team
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days