Procurement Manager (Static Equipment) / Менеджер по закупкам группы "Статическое оборудование" (емкости, резервуары, колонны, теплообменники)
- Lead local/regional contract negotiations in compliance with Procurement procedures and policies for a specifical Material Group;
- Costs analysis preparation for the respective spend;
- Conduct the supplier relationship management;
- Develop a Material Group Procurement Strategy for CIS;
- Participate Supplier Qualification Audits.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Higher technical education, preferably in respective Material Group,
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in several project as Mechanical Engineer, in addition experience in Technical Sales or Procurement,
- Several years experience in an EPC project execution for Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Projects,
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills,
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Attractive market-related compensational package,
- Flexible working time,
- 31 calendar days of vacation,
- Additional medical insurance,
- Professional training;
- Location: Samara.
We highly appreciate it if you send your CV in English. Thank you in advance.