Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 216,500 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 2000 employees around the globe. Company’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has 20+ offices throughout the world.
Veeam Software is the leader in software solutions for VMware virtualization systems management. Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland, regional headquarters for EMEA in Paris, for the Americas in Columbus, Ohio and for Asia Pacific in Sydney.
Now we are looking for an energetic person who will join our team as Marketing Manager, responsible for SMB & Commercial Campaigns.
- Project management of SMB-focused marketing campaigns – including adoption and coordination global campaigns for regional markets, planning creating new ones (using both online and offline channels).
- Optimization and alignment within company’s CRM, PM, Reporting systems.
- Close work with different marketing teams (channels) and other departments (including IT, Creative Services etc.)
- Responsible for internal communications inside Regional Marketing department and translation of its main activities inside whole company.
- Training & guides development (team trainings) & knowledgebase management as well.
- Higher Education (marketing, management, economics, international business are preferable).
- Advanced English (to communicate with the native speakers), strong oral and written communication skills.
- General marketing experience from 2 years.
- Understanding of main principles/Experience of work as a project manager.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Active, team player, reliable.
- CRM, JIRA experience will be an advantage.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days