Product Manager – Russia and CIS
We are currently looking for a Product Manager who will have a national responsibility for the Patient Monitoring and Recovery (PMR) portfolio. The role will focus on implementation of marketing strategies to ensure the sales profit as well as monitoring stock, pricing and tender activities. The product portfolio consists of a variety medical supplies for critical care and anesthesia (Tubes, Filters, Oximetries, Temperature Management, Ventilation products, etc.).
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, frequent development opportunities, rewarding benefits and the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging role with a large scope for demonstrating your independence.
Principle accountabilities of the Product Manager
- Creating and implementing marketing plans in conjunction with the Business Unit Manager
- Conduct field visits with the local sales representatives for training purposes and to meet the KOL
- Creating a unique marketing strategy
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships
- Prepare the launch of new products and conduct product trainings
Skills & Qualifications of the Product Manager
- Previous experience in medical devices on a Product Management/ Senior Sales role level
- Availability to travel up to 50 % of time
- English language: upper-intermediate
- Medical University degree is advantageous
- Proven ability to grow business