A proprietary HFT firm is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join their growing team in Moscow. This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to work on cutting edge technologies in the one of the world’s most competitive industries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- While working with us, you will be participating in development of various parts of our ultra low-latency trading platform, which is the core of our business. Futhermore you will take part in benchmarking our current software and hardware components and will be free to experiment with many emerging technologies, so we are expecting you to be very passionate about anything new.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- Strong C++ expertise (C++14, Template Metaprogramming)
- Deep understanding of modern Intel platforms (Execution pipelines, Branch prediction, Cache hierarchy, NUMA, MESIF, TLB, etc.)
- Broad network expertise from both hardware and software points of view
- Experience in developing and profiling ultra low-latency systems in Linux is a must
- Be fluent with gnu toolchain, git, vim
- Previous experience in high frequency trading will be a plus, but not required
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Great compensation and career opportunities
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere
- No dress code
- Comfortable office in downtown area