Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
- 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
- the Best Big Data Solution of 2015 in the World
- the Best Big Data Tools & Platform of 2016 in the World
- 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
WorkFusion is looking for an Automation Technical Lead to add to our team in Minsk. This person will lead the planning, design, implementation and execution of automated test strategies for our product. The ideal candidate will be an active member in the test automation community, have strong technical background and team lead experiences, and the ability to implement strategies that optimize the value of test automation.
- Lead a team of 3+ people
- Keep the current test automation framework updated as well as improve it
- Enforce test automation rules
- Make code review
- 3+ years’ experience in automation
- 1+ year experience in leading 4+ people team
- Solid knowledge of: Selenium, Java, Jenkins
- Understanding and knowledge of SDLC
Nice to have
- SVN, Git
- Experience in technical training of a team
- Possibility for business travel (1-4 weeks long)
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
- Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
- Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and for all your family
- Sport expenses compensation
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Professional and English trainings
- Team activities
- 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
We will be very glad to have a look at the CV of a good match candidate and answer any questions.