We are looking to recruit the talented individuals to join Advisory Technology group. You are going to be working with our clients on technology solutions that will support their growth, manage risks and cost efficiently, and help them to transform their IT architectures and organizations.
- Work in projects helping our clients to improve the business through technology
- Develop expertise in banking technology and solutions for major technology challenges faced by the banking industry
- Presale activities
- Helping group leaders to develop the practice
Experience and skills requirements:
- University degree in Mathematics, Physics, IT or relevant;
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in IT Consulting and/or Industry, in IT architecture development for Financial Sector.
- Knowledge and experience in one of the following IT areas is required:
- IT Project Management;
- IT strategy design and implementation;
- IT Organization, IT cost & value management, IT governance;
- Business requirements analysis;
- Business Analysis, Architecture development, Application implementations;
- Enterprise data management & Data Warehousing.
- Excellent logical problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Russian / fluent, English –fluent;
- Business writing skills (both in Russian and in English).
- Ability to travel/lead project streams in locations other than Moscow.