Uptick is a US company with a representative office in St Petersburg, Russia, that develops an innovative cloud CRM application that helps people build strong long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers on top of modern technology stacks.
We are looking for those who will help us create robust, highly-available, user-friendly applications in a timely manner on a proven architecture that serves users in real time. We will be happy to see those who do not like bureaucracy and want to spend their effort on real development tasks, drive technical decisions and leverage cloud technologies.
Now we are in the stealth mode because we do not want our competitors to steal our ideas. So do not try to find information about us on the Internet. Contact us instead and we will be glad to provide you details.
The technologies we're relying on are Office 365 (email, document sharing, etc.), IoT (Stream processing - Storm/Spark cluster and Azure Event Hubs), NoSQL DB (DocumentDB, HDInsight), CD/CI development principles(TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, dotCover, FxCop), fully automated provisioning and auto testing (xUnit, Nunit, Selenium, TestRail) – as we don’t want anybody to spend time on manual deployment and testing.
- Analyze business requirements for features and prepare comprehensive test cases to cover the areas that needs to be covered by automated tests
- Author automated tests for backend RESTful services, validate APIs and evaluate the results
- Author automated tests for Web Apps UI for different platforms (desktop/mobile) and browsers (Chrome/Safari) and evaluate the results
- Work together with development team to build test infrastructure and fix found issues
- Maintain the product quality based on defined metrics
- Improve test infrastructure, extend test coverage, improve CI/CD process to build the best products that shipped many times per day
- 3+ years of experience in QA (manual and automated)
- Hands-on experience in writing automated tests (web UI, backend, performance, etc.)
- Solid experience with Selenium Framework for cross-platform/browser Web apps testing
- Understanding of CI/CD principles and TDD
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Intermediate English (sufficient for writing technical specs and communications with native speakers)
- Result-oriented and all-sufficient person
- Software development experience (.Net/C# is a plus) - just enough for writing automated tests
- Working experience in Agile team
- Stress testing/performance testing experience (is a plus)
- GIT, TeamCity (is a plus)
- Work on an interesting project where you are in charge of creating great web apps by using best of breed technologies
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance and sport compensation
- Release bonuses
- Work in a friendly team
- Convenient office location in the city center
- Flexible schedule
- Kitchen with coffee and tea