Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 employees with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming.
IMS (Information Management Solution) is the power behind our entire product portfolio, providing the set of tools needed to successfully run and manage every aspect of business. As a system built by business people for business people, each and every tool is designed to help our clients define and execute an optimised business plan.
This complete and fully-integrated suite of services intuitively guides the management of player base, enabling our clients to optimise marketing spends, maximise cross-selling and conversion potential, and leverage player loyalty and value. The IMS is an open platform that allows operators to plug in any third party gaming products, tools and systems, resulting in a completely unified and centralised operation benefitting from the system's vast capabilities across all business activities.
Central to our IMS is our cross-platform capability which provides players with a single login for all games and platforms. This means players can enjoy all their favourite games anytime, anywhere and transition freely across games.
- Provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentoring
- Manage the team's processes, procedures, work output and quality
- Transform the business requirements into technical design
- 3+ years of Management experience
- 5+ years of Java programming experience
- Experience architecting and implementing multi-tier server-side applications
- Experience with major Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate and etc.)
- Experience developing service based application with SOA (Web services, SOAP and/or REST) - advantage
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Very good English
- Possibility to cooperate with a product company
- Professional growth
- Educational possibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center ("Palats Sportu" metro station)
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
If you are creative, "out of box thinker" and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We'll contact you if there's a fit with one of our opportunities.