Our client a large multi-national company is opening position of
PR & Communications Manager
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
To develop and effectively manage Company external and internal PR & communication strategy, based on the business & marketing objectives and strategy, fostering positive public awareness, enhancing corporate and brand reputation, creating favorable environment for business development.
- Excellence in public relations function including media relations, PR, development and implementation of multi-stakeholder communication strategies, event-management.
- Well-developed media contacts and strong media relations expertise.
- Experience of distant function management on other markets (CIS or other markets, 1+ year).
- Development and implementation of the countries’-specific strategies.
- Development and implementation of regional programs on the Russian market.
- Experience in sponsorships, celebrity & brand’s experts management.
- Experience in managing CRS programs, projects.
- Experience with public affairs projects.
- Strong experience in managing media crisis situations, crisis communication.
- Strong press-office, copywriting skills (press releases, speeches, presentations).
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Exceptional project management abilities.
- Exceptional agencies management and people management skills.
- Advanced analytical skills & business curiosity.
- Well-developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker, result orientated and highly reliable.
- Able to work independently under pressure of tough deadlines and changes.
- Resilient, adaptable able to work in ever changing environment.
- Positive thinker, Challengeer, can-do-er, team player.
- Advanced PC user (Word, Excel, Power Point – excellent)
- University degree, PR, Linguistic or Advertising
- Fluent English language as a must (verbal, written)
- 5+ years relevant experience (PR & communications) in preferably in a Western company or PR Agency
- 3+ years on the Manager’s level.
- Experience in FMCG (health, beauty, food preferably), sports/fitness industry or/and direct selling is a plus.
- Large multinational company
- Competetive salary
- Bonuses and benefits