- Project as a whole can be described as a big calculus machine for calculating Risks. When the user wants some risks calculated for a set of trades he is passing a launch-pack into our application, that contains some predefined settings (like filters on which trades should form that RiskGroup, what Marketdata Curves should be used, what is the model for calculation, etc). Once receiving such a launchpack application takes those predefined settings and forms an actual package adding required trade and market data and that package goes into the grid of engines that run an external library called analytics to perform the calculations and parse the calculated values into risk-reports
- Collecting and Analysis of NFR requirements and enhancement, communication with Architect , Tech leads on Non Functional requirements clarification
- Creation of testing documentation
- Creation of test approach for NFT
- Develop of required tools/scripts/preparation of test data
- Execution of tests according to agreed test plan
- Analysis of results, reporting defects
- Report back on testing activities to team managers.
Ideal candidate is active in testing systems with bank logic.
- Must Have: 3+ years' experience in commercial, enterprise-level product environment.
- Must Have: Demonstrable knowledge in SQE practices, principles, strategies and techniques.
- Understanding of defect life cycle
- Experience in writing test cases
- Experience of Test plan and test approach creation for NFT
- Must have: SQL skills
- Must have: Experience scripting language (like Perl or shell script)
- Must have: Proven non-functional testing skills of a minimum of 2 years (Performance, Capacity, Stress)
- Must have: Experience in both Windows and Linux
- Should have: Experience in working with any Subversion client
- Should have: JAVA basic skills
- Desired: Experience in an agile, iterative, or XP environments.
- Desired: Experience in testing banking software
- Desired: Experience with one or several bug tracking systems (Preferably JIRA)