The core activities of the Junior P&CI Advisor are to support and advice the P&CI Manager, Local Management and Functions in the following areas:
- Controls Monitoring: Monitor and test control effectiveness and participate in the implementation of remediating actions.
- Process & Control Management: Working closely with the P&CI team and stakeholders to ensure business processes and controls are appropriately designed, constructed, implemented and maintained.
- Continuous Process Improvement (CPI): Support a process improvement culture, implement process and control improvement and assist in realising benefits.
- Risk Management: Support process of Risk Identification, Assessment and Response.
- Compliance: Support operations in GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) system
- Assurance: Support Global and External Audit to efficiently plan and execute audits if needed.
- University degree/Masters in Finance, preferably in Graduate school of Management, St Petersburg State University
- Working knowledge and understanding in one or more of the following areas: risk management, internal control, process management, fraud management & compliance.
- Experience in the area of audit (especially Big4) will be a plus
- Strong quantitative, statistical and computer skills
- English at Upper-Intermediate level is a must
What we offer:
- Full time work
- Temporary contract (maternity leave cover with a possibility of contract prolongation)
- Opportunity to learn from a highly professional multinational team and get a great professional development
- Inspiring and motivating corporate culture
- Competitive salary (is discussed with a successful candidate)
- Meal compencation
- Medical assurance
We are looking forward to getting your cover letter that will explain why you want this job!