INTERPIPE NIKO TUBE announces competition for the vacancy Assistant-interpreter
What tasks will employee be responsible for?
- Planning and coordination of the manager’s working day;
- Accompany the manager at meetings, conferences, negotiations as an interpreter;
- Translation of documents, letters from Russian into English and vice versa;
- Organization of business trips, providing visa support;
- Organization of the manager’s communications inside and outside the company;
- Arranging meetings and negotiations;
- Timely execution of the tasks from the manager;
- Participation in solving of the administrative and organizational issues.
What knowledge and skills should the candidate have?
- Higher education;
- English proficiency at the level Advanced;
- Strong ability to make literate written and oral translations from/into English;
- Skills of business interaction and etiquette;
- Proficiency in using PC at a level of a confident user;
- Ability and willingness to multi-tasking work;
- Client-orientation, responsibility, result-orientation.
What opportunities does employee get working on this position?
- Working in a large international company;
- Working in a professional team;
- Participation in global and unique projects;
- The opportunity to participate in various training and development programs based on the University of the Company.
Vacancy is open in the city Nikopol
INTERPIPE is a vertically integrated international metallurgical company. Production assets of the Company are located in Central Ukraine. The list of Company’s facilities includes the following: INTERPIPE NMPP, INTERPIPE Niko Tube, and INTERPIPE NTRP, as well as the new electric steel-melting complex INTERPIPE Steel. The network of Company’s sales offices covers the key markets of Russia, the CIS, Europe, Middle East, and North America.
INTERPIPE NIKO TUBE's specialty is the production of seamless pipes under national and international standards for petroleum refining, petrochemical, aircraft, and shipbuilding industries, mechanical engineering and instrument making, oil and gas and power industries, and general application pipes, used in other industries.