A major FMCG company is looking for Local Key Account Manager (LKAM)
- To manage and control of assigned Retail Key Customers (on territory) to increase share, volume and value of our company within those customers, according to the target;
- Establish, control and co-ordinate key accounts business on the territory, to develop partnership and relationships with Key Accounts;
- Responsible for the negotiations and execution in local Retail Key Accounts in the assigned territory;
- Ultimate responsibility for the achievement of sales targets for the each of Key Customers on the territory to achieve a company goals (volume\value\distribution etc.);
- Control over all promotions in Retail Key Customers within the assigned territory;
- To execute (via Agency field sales executive team on territory) all trade programs and other activities with assigned Retail Key Accounts;
- To control distributor’s supply efficiency to Key Retail Customers;
- To implement company business strategy on the territory in retail key accounts.
- Higher education
- At least 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales;
- Minimum 1,5 years’ experience in Local Key Account management role;
- Pre-Intermediate English (written & spoken);
- Ready to travel;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office):
- excellent understanding of business processes within company (logistics, finance, marketing)
- advanced negotiation & presentation skills
- strong analytical and strategic thinking
- self motivated and goal oriented
- team player.
- Competetive salary + bonus (month, annual) + social package (company car, insurance, mobile communication, meal allowance).