A big start-up in financial area http://www.kyriba.com/ is looking for Java Seniors who are able to take responsibilities and lead big project transformation from start-up to real production level with customers from Fortune 500.
What we do:
We are a highly dedicated team that has been growing dynamically since 2000. We use cutting edge technologies to deliver a flagship corporate treasury management system to such world-known companies as Nestle, Peugeot, Swift, Citroen, Ferrero and many others. The project is stable, has well-defined processes and challenging tasks. Our team consists of motivated, dynamic and highly talented developers, testers and managers. The development processes are based on Agile SCRUM framework.
What we offer:
Competitive wages, different fringe benefits, bonuses for high performance, business-trips to Paris, paid conferences & trainings, tremendous team and office in the center of Minsk.
The development team is located in Minsk and Paris and is run by a highly experienced manager. Minsk team consists of 65 professionals.
We use most recent Java technologies in development. Our key requirements are system performance and failover.
- Excellent knowledge of JSE7, JSE8
- Relational databases, Oracle DB
- Java Persistence API (based on eclipselink)
- Good communication skills
- Good written and verbal English
It is a competitive advantageif you are familiar with ∙ GWT, HornetQ JMS provider, Apache Zookeeper
- participate in development of multi-tier software in FinTech area (Java, JBoss, Oracle)
- develop new business modules/functions refactor and optimize of existing code
- create/improve project documentation
- perform requirements analysiscommunication with the customer
- do continuous process improvement