An international leader in sport industry Adidas company is looking for HR Director:
Support all HR related issues in entrusted departments using a strong understanding of business and delivering an efficient and professional HR operation in order to drive growth and sustained, long-term profitability.
- Providing Line Management with HR consulting and expertise;
- Implementation/execution of all HR processes/policies (Performance Management; Succession Planning; Talent Development programs; Organizational levels, etc.);
- Ensuring cascade communication of the company direction, results, and HR strategy;
- Prepare and maintain required reporting including HR KPI's;
- Coordinate smooth process and deliveries in fulfilling HRaction plan;
- Ensuring staffing for the key positions;
- Participation in other HR projects.
- Leadership, Maturity;
- Proven communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proven organisational skills;
- Collaborative approach;
- HR General knowledge.
- The position requires higher education;
- From 5-7 years of experience in HR as HR Generalist, HR Business Partner in multinational company;
- Fluent English language;
- Knowledge of the Russian Labor Law.