An international leader in sport industry Adidas company is looking for HR Manager
To actively work as key business partner to several business units in order to positively contribute to excellent business performance and development. Support all HR related issues in entrusted departments using a strong understanding of business and delivering an efficient and professional HR operation in order to drive growth and sustained, long-term profitability.
- Providing Line Management with HR consulting and expertise;
- Implementation/execution of all HR processes/policies (Performance Management; Succession Planning; Talent Development programs; Organizational levels, etc.);
- Ensuring cascade communication of the company direction, results, and HR strategy;
- Prepare and maintain required reporting including HR KPI's;
- Coordinate smooth process and deliveries in fulfilling HRaction plan;
- Ensuring staffing for the key positions;
- Participation in other HR projects.
- Leadership, Maturity;
- Proven communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proven organisational skills;
- Collaborative approach;
- HR General knowledge.
- The position requires higher education;
- From 2-3 years of experience in HR as HR Generalist, HR Business Partner in multinational company;
- Fluent English language;
- Knowledge of the Russian Labor Law.