- SRO : insurances, checking for updates in requirements, personnel requalification, advising on personnel background qualification, compiling the documents for obtaining permits, professional advanced trainings and attectation of personnel for SRO purposes.
- Organization of mandatory training courses such as Labor Protection, Industrial Safety, Electrical Safety, project specific trainings (requesting, checking invoices and receiving certificates, concluding contracts with training centers).
- Support in organization of specific training courses for project staff personnel (Professional courses).
- Corporate Monthly QA/QC reports.
- Corporate Monthly HSE reports.
- Monthly Office HSE inspections (office, first aid box, fire extinguishers, emergency systems).
- Bi-Monthly Site HSE inspections (remote sites).
- Review of Regulatory compliance log.
- Evaluation of HSE Compliance.
- Maintaining audit findings log.
- Support in preparation to IMS audits.
- Updates on Kentz Documents Library, informing all personnel.
- Monthly Tool Box Talks (conducting, review and when necessary translation into Russian ).
- Health awareness promotion program.
- Environmental awareness program.
- Annual Health check organization.
- Conducting of Emergency Drills in Head Office.
- Risk Assessment and Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Annual Trend Analisys.
- Issue of Preventive action plans.
- Review of Organization Chart.
- Filling out of prequalification questionnaires QA/HSE.
- Compiling project HSE/QA plans at the tender stage.
- HSE inductions conducting/ review.
- IMS inductions conducting/ review.
- Annual departmental objectives, assisting in setting up and follow up.
- RTN logs from sites(e.g.hidden works log) approval in RTN.
- Electro-technical Lab: requirements for use of Lab, personnel qualification, organization of required trainings by Techincome training center.
- Work place assessment organization if necessary, follow up, reporting to governmental bodies on results of follow up (Labor agency).
- Issue of orders of appointments for responsible personnel.
- Compiling safe work instructions required locally (approval of instructions by General Director, sending out to project sites).
- Preparation and review of yearly QHSE objectives.
- Compiling Incident/Accident reports for Head Office incidents.
- Providing support before the audits (corporate /external/ recertification).
- Internal QHSE Audits/ reports.
- Contracts with Clinics in regards to D&A procedure.
- Procedures development/ Review.
- Country Management Meetings preparartion, Minutes.
- Monthly SSHE Meetings, Meeting minutes.
- Environmental Reports to Rospotrebnadzor, orders, waste disposal organisation, wastes limits documentation.
- Registration of Hazardous Facilities in RTN.
- Provision of General Liability Insurances for Hazardous Facilities.
- Preventive action plans.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Shall be fully conversant with applicable Industry Standards and Specifications
- Computer literate, familiar with proprietary administration software.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator.
- Disarable a good standard of written and spoken English
- Have demonstrated knowledge and training in the ISO-9000, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 Series international standards, or equivalent
- Be familiar with IMS System standards and be able to exercise judgment against the criteria of the standards
- Previous management experience in: Oil& Gas and Petrochemical projects, Infrastructure, Communication sectors.
- Formal Auditor training to the ISO:9000 series, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 or equivalent with a minimum of 240 hours audit experience
Южно-Сахалинск, Коммунистический проспект, 24БПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день