Our client, big Japaneese company that produce medical equipment, opened vacancy Sales Manager.
- Product and market knowledge
- To ensure up to date product knowledge
- To ensure up-to-date knowledge of the market drivers, the competition, market positioning, evolutions within the field, etc.
- Implement sales strategy
- To implement strategies and tactics in order to improve the sales and profitability of TIS in line with European Business Strategy.
- To set sales budgets, minimum price levels and follow up on the results
- To coordinate all business related subjects with marketing management
- Give the necessary support to the meetings with TIS distributors/dealers and ensure a close and regular working relationship with them
- To organize and coordinate the quarterly Sales Meeting and Annual Distributor/dealer Meeting
- To maintain an excellent relation with external official parties, authorities and organisations
- General reporting
- Deliver a monthly detailed report to ensure a smooth communication and information stream
- Lead and motivate team members
- To act and behave as a team-player using the appropriate management styles
- Set objectives for entire team and each individual team member
- To develop, coach and monitor the team members to ensure their competences, skills and know-how are used and developed to the best advantage and to work as a well-functioning team.
- To act as representative of the company towards many third parties
- Assume all other responsibilities and authorities this function may require regarding new opportunities
- Higher education or University degree in Medical or Paramedical orientation or other relevant educations
- Experience in Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, or Interventional Oncology
- Min 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience in similar function
- Practical knowledge of Sales & Marketing techniques
- Russian mother tongue. Good working knowledge of English, (written and spoken). Other languages can be an advantage.
- Be a flexible team player, be able to work independently, prioritize own work and, maintain confidentiality of information
- Have a positive attitude and be pro-active, have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure and within short time constraints
Ключевые навыкиРабота с дистрибьюторамиНавыки продажУправление проектамиУправленческие навыки
Полная занятость, полный день