Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior/Lead Software Maintenance Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
- Troubleshooting – analyze issues on data/application/system/network levels and provide recommendations how to fix it;
- Code review and code analysis in order to fix issues or add new features;
- Implement new application components – for new development we prefer to use .NET (for applications) and SSIS (for data processing);
- Enterprise level analysis – review, analyze and document how applications, components and databases interact from enterprise level perspective. Provide recommendation how to improve it.
- NET Framework (all versions);
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, Replication, Profiling);
- Web services (ASMX, WCF, UDDI);
- IIS (ISAPI extensions);
- Customer interview and knowledge transfer (1-1.5 month);
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package – medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.