We are looking for a dedicated, resourceful individual(geek) who has supported an enterprise server environment utilizing virtualization technologies. This individual will also maintain solid project management skills along with experience in scaling infrastructure environments. You will be working with multiple operational teams to achieve exceptional levels of service for our customers. This position will play a critical role as part of a dynamic, highly skilled team. Dedication and the ability to handle pressure are a must in our fast growing organization.
OS33 is a fast paced and challenging work environment. Every day there are new challenges and products which will stretch and challenge your knowledge of IT. You must be a team player willing to go the extra step or extra mile depending on the situation. Exceptional performers will be rewarded as our business grows and our company expands.
There are currently many new and exciting projects on the roadmap for the company’s infrastructure including hyper-convergence technology and virtual GPU acceleration.
- Help with architecture planning and R&D projects
- Handle low-high level projects and issues
- Follow Change Management procedures
- Mentor lower-level engineers with humble encouragement and expertise
- 5+ years systems or network engineering or operations experience in large environments
- (Multi-Tenant experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of Windows 2008/2012 Server and Terminal Server Environments
- Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policies, and DNS
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies
- Hands-on with server/datacenter hardware installation and troubleshooting
- VMware vSphere 5.x (Management, Installation, Troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of Storage Systems (SAN) technology
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience monitoring system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Hyper-V (Management, Installation, Troubleshooting)
- VMware vSphere 6.x is a plus
- SAN fabric switches, HBAs, Storage Targets and Zoning/Masking
- Certifications and/or a degree is a plus