Netсracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
- Take part in Test Strategy and Master Test Plan development;
- Prepare Detailed Test Plan and distribute activities during test cycles;
- Monitor all QA processes to ensure they are run well and are completed on time;
- Coordinate with Technical Manager on all issues/problems encountered during testing;
- Manage test team during test cycles execution;
- Assign tasks to QA analysts and QA engineers;
- Provide detailed status-reports on test cycles and schedules;
- Create Test Summary Report;
- Create and deliver all Test Deliverables (releases delivery, delivery of documents and materials.
- High Technical Degree;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing, including planning, scripting and execution;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing a QA team of 5+ people;
- Willingness for self-development in Software Quality Assurance domain;
- Experience in managing a team on a project;
- Excellent knowledge of software testing methods and technologies, experience in using them;
- Knowledge of specific software and tools (Bug Management systems, Test Tools);
- Ability to communicate with the customers on QA issues;
- Strong knowledge in telecom domain;
- English language - upper-intermediate (speaking, reading, writing of technical documentation).
- Ability to manage people;
- Interest in self-development;
- Striving for analytical work.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Тольятти, улица Фрунзе, 14бПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день