Director of Food & Drinks
We are now looking for the right person to build on our excellent reputation and take our achievements to the next level. The right person will be a visible leader who will direct and manage the food & drinks activities.
An excellent opportunity for a talented and passionate Director of Food & Drink is now available at Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, Sochi, Russia. The role is directly linked to the further enhancement of an already successful and expanding Food & Drinks operation.
The successful candidate will be in charge of 3 restaurants (1 all day dining restaurant, 2 speciality restaurants), a Lobby Lounge, 2 summer pool bars, 24 hours room service, mini bar service and a night club venue.
The hotel features one of the largest conference facilities in the south of Russia and also this operation is under the responsibility of the Director of Food & Drinks: 31 meeting rooms ranging from 36m2 to 1500m2 with a capacity of up to 1600 guests in the biggest hall.
- Manage, motivate, lead and organise the department.
- Ensure guest satisfaction and a high quality of service.
- Determine needs for trainings, implement trainings and follow up.
- Budgeting and forecasting of revenues and costs; analysis of monthly results.
- Develop food and beverage concepts together with the Executive Chef.
- Maintain and further develop the standards of operation.
- Fluent in English
- Russian citizenship
- High professional education
- Experience in a similar position and operational environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate, outgoing and dynamic personality with a natural focus on providing excellent customer service.
- A highly motivated, result oriented and sales driven person.
- IT skills including working knowledge of Micros, Opera and Excel.
The Director of Food & Drinks reports directly to the Executive Assistant Manager and is a member of the Management Team.
Please send the CV in english.