This is vendor role in service of Microsoft
Microsoft’s Storefronts team runs Microsoft’s most popular online experiences including MSN, Microsoft’s premier content service featuring the most relevant publishers and content providers across the world, and the Microsoft Store, Microsoft’s fast-growing online retail experience.
We provide an engaging and relevant experience for local users in each of our 54 markets. As our Russian Program Manager, you will have the pleasure of working with peers across the globe in one of the most diverse teams at Microsoft. You will be helping our online businesses grow, engage, and convert customers in close collaboration with media and engineering teams.
We’re looking for someone who comes with a versatile set of skills:
- You have deep understanding of online business models and advertising
- You’re habitually using web analytics to drive continuous optimization,
- You have a keen eye for user experience design.
- You will be responsible for landing the global strategy for all Storefronts and MSN online experiences in the Russian market.
- You possess deep knowledge of the Russian content and e-commerce landscape and use it to continually improve product value as seen by users, partners and the business.
- You will recommend and drive product improvements based on user data extracted from web analytics tools, industry reports, A/B testing, etc.
- You will work with editors and business development to acquire and program content relevant to the markets.
- You will ensure that the product works as expected across platforms and form factors, and facilitate resolution of live site / performance and other user-impacting issues.
- You will work both as a team member of a global community and as an important part of the local Russian team. You will need to be comfortable switching between different contexts and be effective in a variety of modes of communication (in person, in virtual meetings, in writing, etc).
As a professional you confidently use the following competencies:
- You're able to adapt your communication style to influence others.
- You believe that customers deserve only the best of experiences.
- You love sharing your knowledge, helping others be successful, and learning from your peers.
- You’re a well of creative ideas.
- You are organized, planful, and focused when you lead projects.
- You seek out challenges and opportunities to grow your skillset.
We have the following requirements when it comes to experience and education:
- University degree in a related discipline (technical, business, or communications)
- 5 years of experience as a program or product manager for a major web site or service.
- Strong experience with technologies (networking protocols, web/application servers and databases) that underpin online consumer services.
- Experience with web analysis tools, both commercial and internal.
- Russian native speaker, English business proficiency required.
The work location of this role is in our offices in Moscow, Russia.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Полная занятость, полный день