exp(capital)’s marketing team is responsible for brand development, new customer acquisition, customer engagement, and retention. As an Acquisition Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for testing and expanding new marketing channels to bring new clients to exp(capital) products. You’ll have a direct impact on the growth and success of the product and help shape the future of fintech industry.
- Work as part of a Marketing team to grow exp(capital)’s acquisition marketing channels globally, including display, mobile, paid social, and affiliate marketing.
- Test new marketing channels and ad products..
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships.
- Media panning.
Your professional skills:
- 3 or more years of performance-based online marketing experience.
- Deep understanding of online and mobile advertising space.
- Huge experience in SEM both search and display networks.
- Experience managing channels like paid social, affiliate, mobile and running campaigns on a CPM, CPC and CPA basis.
- Hyper-analytical and passionate about testing, data, and metrics.
- Expertise with Excel is a must.
- Expertise with Tune, Appsflyer, Adjust etc.
- Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects.
- Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to detail.
- Passion for education is a plus.
- Best team in town, small company, big project
- Social package (education and sports, etc.)
- A-class office, iMac 27", yummy cookies
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
Полная занятость, полный день