Our Client, Multinational FMCG Company, is looking for a Brand Manager.
- Higher Education in Economics.
- 3+ years of experience on the position of Brand Manager.
- Ukrainian, English – Fluent.
- Developed communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the structure of the profits and losses reports, participation experience in the strategic financial planning, control and reporting of budget brand spending.
- Experience of thorough market research and competitors’ strategy analysis; ability to manage the elements of the Marketing Mix for brand building and achieving its strategic goals / implementation of the strategies.
- Responsibility for P&L of trade mark for guidance of Marketing Manager.
- Management of advertising budget of the related products of new category segment according to corporate policy.
- Implementation of brand strategy for all elements of the Marketing Mix: establishing and maintaining of the quality standards of product portfolio, directly of the products and their packaging; management of brand pricing strategy; development and implementation of marketing communication strategies (advertising, PR, steps for consuming stimulation); promotion of brand products in trade channels (consumer and trade promotions).
- Active participation in market research, including industry in general and the development of the technology, competition, consumer and social tendencies, macroenvironment factors, changes in trading system and trade channels, media and advertising.
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of clear identified projects according to approved plans and goals of the brand.
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration+ social package