AsstrA is an international company with its head office in Zurich (Switzerland) with perfect business reputation and 20 years of experience in logistics. AsstrA is represented in 11 countries: Switzerland, Germany, Poland, Belarus, Czech Republic, Italy, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, China. We are currently looking for a Sea freight operations officer in Istanbul.
Your core functions as Sea freight operations officer will be as follows:
Important: the place of residence of the candidate - Istanbul
- Daily operations coordination of maritime related services;
- Negotiations with suppliers: shipping lines, container truckers, warehouses, customs and others;
- Replying to internal and external RFQ’s;
- Follow up of transportation orders, documentation and handling in house oracle based IT tool.
To fulfill this you will need next qualifications:
- Higher education, an university degree;
- Experienced in operations and projects coordination;
- Minimum 3 years of operational experience in sea freight, customs and port related operations;
- Good negotiations skills at both sides: suppliers and customers;
- Able to perfectly organize your day to day work, attentive to details, well structured;
- Perfect knowledge of local maritime services related market;
- Personal qualities: activity, high personal responsibility, learning, sense of humor, optimism, presentable appearance, focus on results;
- Willingness to work in a team;
- Opportunity to travel on business trips.
- English and Turkish languages at Upper-Intermediate Level and higher.
- Opportunity to develop and increase your knowledge due to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment (800 employees, 12 countries, 21 branch offices);
- Open-ended employment contract, bonuses for work results;
- Professional development
- Individual onboarding plan and tutor;
- The best employee recognition, winter vacation in the Alps.
Cunhuriyet Mah. Nazim Hikmet Bulvari No91 Concepta Plaza A Blok Kat 8/58 Esenyurt 34515 Istanbul /Turkey