Sanofi GROUP– a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs. The mission of Sanofi is to create conditions for better and healthier life for millions of people.
- Sanofi is developing ahead of time, makes new plans and implements them.
- The best employees and successful projects ensure achieving of the higher purpose - caring about the health of people around the world.
- Sanofi develops new products and localizes production, realizes regular launches, occupies a vast geography of sales.
- Sanofi is the energy of the future. From the performance of each employee and the company as a whole depends the quality of life and health of millions of people.
We always remember it and keep moving forward - from the idea to the result: clear goals, laid plans, the successful implementation.
We have just innovative technology, only the best staff - the strap is high.
We are ready to share our capabilities with those who also want to create a new reality.
Do you want to change the world?
Then you should consider our position!
This position reports to GR Director
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the Government, regulatory and legislative bodies;
- Master the regulatory and legislative environment of pharma business through a proactive identification of potential regulatory, legislative health, trade and political evolutions: assessment and mitigation of their associated risks in order to manage impact on the company’s reputation and business objectives;
- Organize business intelligence near the pharma market authorities through an active role in shaping the Healthcare environment by interacting and networking activities with Federal / Regional authorities, government, local Industrial Pharma Association and influencers to optimize the institutional environment and to contribute to the company’s growth;
- Deliver a coordinated interaction strategy and formulation of relevant positions and solutions for the Government, external stakeholders and communities;
- Develop and implement initiatives designed to enhance public understanding of the organization’s objectives, achievements, and strategies to ensure communications between the organization and the government are in the organization’s best interests;
- Design and propose public / private partnerships initiatives that position Sanofi as a Public Health partner and build long term relationships with decisions makers and the civil society (patient associations, NGO…) for promoting Sanofi notoriety reputation and image;
- Play an active / leadership role in the Industry associations and professional unions/trade chambers;
Respect of Company’s values, code of Ethics and social charter; Ensure compliance of actions with legal requirements and ethical norms.
- Education: Highest. University Graduate with a degree in Business, Political and/or Diplomatic Science or International economics; additional medical education is a plus;
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical company;
- Outstanding Leader with strong strategic thinking capabilities; Cooperate transversally;
- Communication Skills (Active Listening, Speech Clarity and Speech recognition);
Business understanding and ability to assimilate legal, commercial, financial and HR aspects and their impact on the Public Affairs function;
- Critical thinking, Creativity, & Problem Sensitivity;
- Service Orientation, Social Perceptiveness;
- Integrity, tenacity, adaptability in complex and often changing environment; able to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines;
- Excellent command of English language is a must, French is a significant asset.
- Competitive salary;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Corporate car;
- Health Insurance (for employee and family members);
- Life and accident insurance.
The advantages of Sanofi as an employer:
- Our work is important and actual. Look forward confidently!
- We have strong positions in all therapeutic areas in Russia. Become a part of the brand with flawless reputation!
- We are the best in our business. Be among the strongest!
- We care about people. Make your contribution to the society!
- We have great possibilities. Choose the direction for development!