What's your passion? Whether you're into scuba diving, chess games or just raising your children, at Holiday Inn we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people that help us create great hotels guests love.
- You'll be responsible for managing sales activities and events inline with the annual sales and marketing plan and to achieve/exceed budget and sales strategy for your hotel.
- You'll also be responsible to assist in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities and analyse sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals.
- In addition, you'll ensure that you monitor existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business and grow existing business and establishes and pursues leads which will develop business.
- Ideally, you'll have a minimum 2 years experience as a Sales Manager (or other relevant field) in hotel/travel company/ event company, excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages and the ability to work irregulars hours, late evenings and weekends when appropriate.
- Computer literate - Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required.
- In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation world wide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG.
- You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please apply and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to Holiday Inn.
Kiev, Gorkogo laneПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день