Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Pre-Sales Business Analyst for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Business Analyst with practical experience in Commerce (Hybris, Oracle Commerce), Content Management (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Drupal, ADAM) Platforms or large enterprise COTS products to play a key role in responding to RFP process for Commerce and Content Projects on above platforms.
The candidate will have an opportunity to develop in Enterprise analysis and Consulting directions, get exposure to business analysis rather than system analysis
- Review and Analysis of the RFP requirements and various sources of information provided by customer/available online;
- Managing the Q&A process (questions collection, consolidation and Q&A facilitation with EPAM and client);
- Facilitating Pre-Sales Discoveries;
- Defining Solution Scope in a form of the Feature list with complete coverage of all the requirements in RFP on the level of the details efficient/required for estimations. Based on the RFP input materials quality and timeframe it will be ball park/high level or detailed Feature list;
- Facilitating Estimation and Solution design processes with Solution Architects/Technical Team;
- Consolidating Estimates and Assumptions;
- Defining and Describing:
- Roadmap and Delivery Methodology;
- Discovery Workshops Agenda and Schedule.
- Answering BA focused RFP questions, e.g. BA approach, etc;
- Visualizing and Optimizing presentation of the proposal content using various techniques;
- Creating Proposal presentation decks (PowerPoint), presenting proposals to customers;
- Conducting Platform Demos;
- Working as a business consultant / supervisor to the Delivery team during the transition of the won opportunities to the Delivery and initial stages of the Discovery Phase, including discovery agenda finalization, facilitation material preparations, dry runs and actual engagement;
- Working as engagement manager / business consultant during kick-off and discovery phase.
- Deep Functional knowledge and understanding of omni-channel commerce retailing and/or content management solutions;
- Practical knowledge of any of the following platforms: Hybris, ATG/Oracle Commerce, Magento, Demandware, AEM, Sitecore, Drupal, ADAM;
- 2-3+ years of production experience in highly-complex enterprise level implementations in above domains as a Lead Business Analyst;
- Experience with Enterprise Analysis;
- Experience with the full project life cycle in an Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Fluent (advanced) knowledge of MS Visio, and Extended Features of Excel and PowerPoint is a must;
- Fluent Technical Writing Skills;
- Fluent English;
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and offshore teams;
- Thrives on multi-tasking and works well under pressure;
- Ambitious, bright and hardworking.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).