Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will be working on development of HCI Solution integrated with Cloud and using Micro Services approach. The product will help clients to build up easy to manage infrastructure with high availability and scalability. It enables Private-Cloud-in-a-Box by hyperconverging compute, storage, networking and orchestration into a single device. Technologies used: SDN, SDS and clustering as infrastructure layer, Kubernetes/Docker for orchestration.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in test automation with knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of/experience in manual cross-browser and cross-device testing is essential;
- Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, etc;
- Good knowledge of defect lifecycle;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Ability to articulate test cases and create test plans;
- Ability to prioritize test cases based on risk analysis;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken English;
- Pro-active and quick learner;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with REST;
- Familiarity with E-Commerce domain.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).