KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have over 162,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
An internship at JSC KPMG provides a unique opportunity for graduates and students about to graduate to prove themselves in a real business environment at an international company, realize their potential through work on specific projects, and get an inside look at the company.
Interns that receive positive feedback on completion of their internship are offered full-time positions in the audit department. We offer internships in the following market segments:
- Financial services
- Consumer and commercial markets
- Industrial markets
- Energy and natural resources
- Graduates or students about to graduate
- Confident English (to work with IFRS)
- Knowledge of audit theory is an advantage
- Good analytical ability and strong people skills
- Desire to become part of a team of professionals
Duration: from 3 months
Vacancy is open in JSC KPMG