JetBrains is looking for a Software Developer to join Marketing Automation team in our office in St. Petersburg, Russia. At JetBrains, we have a passion for making development teams more productive through smarter software that leads to more efficient development processes, shorter release cycles and more enjoyable coding - that’s exactly why we’ve decided to automate and optimize as many marketing processes as we can for JetBrains itself, and we already have some tools and automations in place.
In this role you will be responsible for development, testing, deployment and maintenance of marketing automations and workflows for Marketo, Zendesk and other third-party and internal applications (including building new standalone applications for various kinds of marketing automations). And we will expect you to know the automations in place, know why they exist and know how they can be made better.
As a Marketing Automations Developer you will work closely with product, marketing, sales, support, internal development, IT and other teams.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain:
- Recurring maintenance and integration jobs for Marketo, Zendesk and other tools;
- Together with internal development team and third-party vendors collaborate on integration of various internal and third-party tools used by JetBrains;
- Troubleshoot and provide technical assistance during investigations related to marketing automation workflows and applications.
- Experience of commercial development in Java, C#, C++ or any other statically typed languages (Kotlin would be an advantage, but you’ll learn it easily :);
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases;
- Interest in building efficient and reliable automated marketing and business workflows;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Ability and desire to work efficiently without direct supervision;
- Ability to carry out research tasks;
- Ability to work in a distributed team;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Spring Framework knowledge will be a strong plus.
Полная занятость, полный день