At INTERPONT you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are German OUTSOURCING and CONSULTING acting in Russia and at the CIS markets. our team - more than 120 in-house professionals like lawyers, tax consultants, accountants, auditors, engineers.
This position is responsible for:
- Control under accounting processes to be for compliance with Local Russian Legislation and Global Accounting/Finance Procedures, Control local statutory accounting, local financial statements and tax reporting preparation to be submitted to the Tax Authority, BS month reconciliation related with VAT and payroll accounting, active support in the tax planning and estimation related with any impact on management P&L, providing high-level professional consulting and support to the internal and external clients, simultaneous administration of multiple legal entities.
- Control under the posting in 1C, checking of transaction list,
- Planning and implementation different funding schemes with purpose to decrease the tax risks for Russian legal entity,
- Statutory accounting in 1C,
- Lead the effort to make sure that our processes and controls are for compliance with Local Accounting Procedures. Ensure accurate calculation of local taxes and in-timely reporting to Tax Authority and Statutory Statistic Service. Ensure the accounting and tax policy on place, internal & external auditors,
- Work closely with the local Tax Authority and other State organization, internal & external clients included auditors, vendors, customers, etc.
- Work closely with Business process teams: Treasury | AP | AR.
- Support Corporate Tax and Accounting teams for better understanding of the local legislation.
- Support management team,
- Lead the accounting team, coaching and development of direct reports.
- Minimum: 5 years in accounting on the relevant position,
- Separate accounting in VAT
- Obligatory knowledge of foreign economic activity
- Accounting Theory & Accounting Principles (e.g., internal controls, financial statement preparation, revenue recognition, accrual accounting, month closing, VAT declarations, profit reports and other similar reports),
- Knowledge of local tax legislation, IFRS
- Advanced knowledge of 1C
- advanced Excel skills and relevant software skills,
- Effective management and communication skills,
- Strong leadership skills,
- Russian speaker; good level in English,
- Be a driver of any initiatives and improvements to minimize manual job within the team.
What we are offering:
- Being part of a team with great spirit and energy, positive and very motivated,
- Possibility to gain experience in process transition and Operational Excellence processes,
- Competitive benefits package combined with development opportunities,
- Full time employment.
Москва, Тверская улица, 16с1Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день