Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
We are looking for support engineers in Big Data field. The team will be working in shifts on weekdays basis and have some duties on the weekends.
Each individual is to be able to grow to a support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: Continuous Integration and Delivery, Databases, Cloud Services, Systems monitoring, etc.
- support of Hadoop cluster;
- consulting with developers on infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
- Basics at Linux administration on RHEL/CentOS/Fedora distributive.
- Sufficient in Shell or Python scripting.
- Understanding of general programming concepts.
- Basic experience with Continuous Integration tools and pipelines (Git, Jenkins, Nexus etc.)
- Network administration, network protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP).
- Intermediate English language skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities