- Analyses monthly statutory accounts in order to determine unusual and incorrect entries.
- Allocates consumer/corporate segment of cost and revenues within the accounting system.
- Performs timely and qualitatively preparation of budgets and planning (Annual operational Planning).
- Prepares financial reports and analysis for top management and HQ.
- Compares budgets and actual financial results and explains deviations.
- Supports in answering shareholders requests.
- Deals with controlling module in accounting system.
- Communicates with other departments.
- Supports team working.
- Higher education (University degree in Business Administration or Economics or engineering or Mathematics or Physics/Chemistry).
- Min 6 years experience in auditing, accounting, finance, financial controlling (or 2-3 years at Big 4 companies on the same fields).
Special skills and knowledge:
- Min 2 years experience in one of the Big Four audit companies.
- IFRS – obligatory.
- MCFO – obligatory.
- SAP experience - preferable.
- Sarbanes Oxley Experience - preferable.
- Good presentational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to take non-ordinary decisions.
- Excellent command in English, verbal and written – preferable.
- Medical Insurance
- Meal allowances
- Transportation (shuttle bus)