Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Game Analytics Project Manager:
This is an exciting opportunity to drive game analytics for the worldwide leader in visual computing products and technologies. As a key member of the Content & Technology Team, this role requires an experienced Project Management professional who will be responsible for gathering requirements from various stakeholders, translating these requirements into Jira, prioritizing features with the development team, coordinating testing resources, collating and elevating reported defects, communicating development status to stakeholders, presenting product roadmap to users, and overall driving the project to success.
This role is cross-functional and will frequently require the candidate to work with internal groups including Product Marketing, Finance, Sales, IT, Software and Content & Technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather requirements from various stakeholders, translating these requirements into Jira issues and placing into epics
- Prioritize features with the development teams given their capacity
- Help coordinate testing plans and resources
- Collate and prioritize reported defects
- Regularly and effectively communicate development status to senior management
- Maintain product roadmap and present periodically to stakeholders and users
- Drive overall project to success
- Identify opportunities for additional data collection/analysis, and define and design processes/interfaces to facilitate that
- Support project teams and owners with ad hoc reports
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art analytics trends and innovative tools/developments
- Work directly with business executives to identify and understand key design and business questions, and standardize key metrics and measures
- Evangelize and facilitate use of Game Analytics across all decision makers in the company
What we need to see:
- A good degree from a leading University
- 5+ years experience with Big Data analytics using map/reduce frameworks (Hadoop, Spark and/or ElasticSearch a plus)
- Experience in managing analytics projects and schedules
- Proven track record of project/program management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, OLAP databases, Tableau and R
- Proficiency using Scrum/Agile project management tools (Jira a plus)
- Ability to write marketing requirements documents for the development of automation tools
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong analytical skills which allow for creative methods to achieve results and solve problems
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Ability to define, design and use command-line and web-based tools for data gathering and analysis
- Ability to write software in popular scripting languages, SQL, and web-based tools a big plus.
- An enthusiast with an interest and familiarity with video games
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!