This position is in charge of analysis and planning of technical operational KPIs, call-centre outstaff costs & separate commercial costs articles, including preparation and regular performance tracking of annual budget & quarterly forecasts.
- Create and support forecasting models of technical operational metrics (data users, SAU, Active PDP, voice & data traffic 3G/2G split) of the Company according to commercial inputs
- Participation in business planning process
- Regular budget variance analysis including actionable highlights of the drivers.
- Analyze operational metrics identifying predictors to feed forecasting tools.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration of commercial function with technical department and finance team to develop bottom-up forecasts.
Desired skills and experience
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or Operations Management received from a reputable university
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably, in an international strategy consulting, production planning, telecom, logistics, financial advisory firm
- Background in forecasting/budgeting/planning is a must
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Excellence in MS Office (advanced user of Excel & PowerPoint is a must), knowledge of business intelligence tools
- Ability to structure and solve complex, ambiguous problems. Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian.
Полная занятость, полный день