до 30 000 руб.
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
To assist the Accounts Payable Supervisor with ensuring the Accounts Payable function for the hotel, by matching invoices and delivery notes against approved purchase orders; by posting and processing invoices and delivery notes for authorisation and payment through the Micros-Fidelio Materials Control and SUN Accounts systems; by reconciling supplier accounts in the Trade Creditors ledger against individual suppliers’ statements; and by filing all these documents and managing this file for audit and statutory reporting requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure all hotels’ expenses are accurately recorded as well as authorized by the relevant head of department.
• Ensure prompt and accurate payment of approved invoices and proforma invoices.
• Ensures timely and accurate payment to suppliers on a monthly basis or as required and proper reconciliation of supplier accounts.
• Processes of invoices, expenses claims, and payments requests on the purchase ledger, including matching to goods received and purchased orders and delivery notes; through both Materials Control and iScala Accounts.
• Ensures invoices have the correct authorisation, liaising with those ordering goods and services.
• Processes payments runs on a regular basis, ensuring correct authorisation.
• Month end close procedures including reconciling purchase ledger to general ledger.
• Ensures timely and accurate posting/reconciliation to VAT ledger and suppliers invoices .
• Takes a proactive approach to Accounting activity, anticipating potential opportunities.
• Maintains effective communication within the department.
• Drives the Corinthia values and philosophy.
• Minimum 2 years in similar capacity
• Familiar with hotel accounting as well as hotel operation will be an advantage
• Demonstrate management of a high volume AP activity, with knowledge of associated controls and procedures
• Experience with accounting and purchasing software (preferably both SUN Accounts and Micros-Fidelio Materials Control)
Skills & Knowledge:
• Excellent spread sheet and word processing skills (Microsoft Office)
• Analytical and have driven to initiate new ideas or plans
• Strong and confident personality coupled with the ability to work as part of a team
• An organised and methodical approach
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good time management for meeting strict deadlines
Education or Qualification:
• Completion of A-Levels or equivalent (preferably a university graduate)
• Certification or qualification in Accounting or Accounts Payable an advantage
What can we offer?
• Competitive Salary
• Medical insurance (after the probation period)
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to study and improve your skills
• A chance to be part of our high performing team and a market leader in Russia
• Attractive rewording program
• Work in the very center of the city (7 min from metro Mayakovskaya)
Вакансия опубликована 20 сентября 2016